Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Saturday, January 22, 2011

To whomever sent me an anonymous email from address no-reply@gigya.com


If you sent me a link and emailed me from the email address "no-reply@gigya.com" I have to let you know that I don't click on anything that I can't see what it is, and that I can't reply to the sender to ask about. I don't want to miss info that has to do with a case or victim though - so if that was not spam and you were just trying to stay anonymous, try another way to get the the info to me. (You can do it!)
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.