Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1



I am putting together a series of youtube videos to replace the slideshow I've been using on various sites. There are so many pictures that the slideshow has to "load" - with more constantly being added - that it's becoming cumbersome and undependable.

Youtube says there is a 10 minute limit to video lengths - so I am going to make a number of these - I'm working on volume 2 already, and will notify when each is completed.

I have too much material to work with. I wish it wasn't so.

To view the video larger:
http://www.youtube.com/v/mg3uDbVjUQw
(Hitting your F11 keyboard key will give you full-screen viewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.