Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, September 28, 2006

[SC] Don't write-off the death of Officer Hembree's girlfriend just yet


Laflin native’s death will remain a mystery
A young Luzerne County native lay dead on the floor of her cop boyfriend’s apartment in South Carolina from a gunshot blast that tore through her heart.
The Citizens Voice
BY ROBERT KALINOWSKI
09/25/2006
EXCERPTS:
...South Carolina Attorney General Henry McMaster has closed the case without making a ruling either way. He says it would be “impossible” to know what happened the night the Laflin Borough native died, largely due to a flawed investigation from the very start when police were tasked with investigating the house of one of their own... That’s what upsets Wrazen family attorney, Tim Kulp, the most. “It seems to be somewhat illogical to say we’re closing the case and to say at the same time there are so many unanswered questions,” Kulp said recently... Investigators were quick to label Wrazen’s death a suicide. Unsatisfied, Wrazen’s family then hired Kulp and private investigators to dig deeper into the case. The county coroner refused to go along with police findings and held a rare coroner’s inquest to determine how Wrazen died. A jury ruled Wrazen was murdered... “We concluded, number one, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever of suicide, none,” Kulp said. “She was shot through the heart in her finance’s apartment with his gun and found by him. That’s an excellent starting point for an investigation”...



The article says the family is distraught but remains hopeful.

So do I.
And I'm lifting it in prayer - that God take this case into His full loving care and horizonless power.

To anyone who is a believer, and who may read this, please join me - not in a prayer against anyone - but simply for truth revealed.
All in love.




"Again I say to you,
that if two of you agree on earth
about anything that they may ask,
it shall be done for them
by My Father
who is in heaven."

To see the previous entry on Molly & Justin go here
[tags police officer involved domestic violence, oidv, intimate partner violence, abuse, law enforcement, cop, deputy, public safety, homicide, lethal fatality, fatalities, murder, SOUTH CAROLINA state politics, deputy, teflon, usur, unsolved unresolved, alleged suicide]

7 comments:

  1. .

    A more powerful, complete, and correct reflecting of the promise - in Spirit and in Truth:

    Matthew 18:20
    "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

    John 14:13
    " Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

    John 14:14
    "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

    John 16:23
    Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. I felt like cheering when I read your request for prayer support for this. It's refreshing to see a writer sincerely asking their readers for prayer. Thank you for doing that! And thank you for doing such a wonderful job in covering the domestic violence problems with police officers. While I do not know personal experience on this subject, a distant family member (Erin, daughter of Lyman and Carol Wade, of Kansas) was murdered by her ex-cop ex-boyfriend several years ago. Her murder opened my eyes to just how common this type of thing is, and I've been following your blog almost ever since then. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Oops, I left the wrong link to the video. It's fixed here.)

    Beautiful Erin's page and her mother's page are my Myspace friends, and Erin is in this video I made too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg3uDbVjUQw

    I trust her children are doing as well as possible because the level of love that's evident around them. It's so clear how much people loved - and still love - Erin. I just know that everyone is loving them at least doublefold in honor of their mama.

    Prayer is real, God is real, and for me there is nothing without God's love and direction. Thank you for taking the time to type what you were thinking. I'll treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say that I live here in Mt. Pleasant, SC. I moved here 6 years ago from New York. The trail that I walk has a bench and a power box with "who murdered Molly Wrazen" in marker. I promised myself everyday that I would look up the story when I got home. Well, today I did, and I was heartbroken when I read about Molly. It's sad that the police department had no regard for her because of their "good ole' boy" system out here. My prayers go out to her family and trust me, he has to answer to a higher authority. SLED can't help him there. And, another thing for the family to know. I never met Molly, but from what I have read,she was a sweet person. The writings that I see are not new. So, the people that she touched, have not forgotten about her. And, they seek justice for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't do much but I can help with that making sure she's not forgotten. If you have a phone camera it would be wonderful if you could get a photo of the marker. I'd put it on the blog and use it as a good reason to do a new post on Molly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.